Lace and Lilies is now accepting resumes for an OFFICE ASSISTANT. We are a creative and fun local floral design company looking for someone to join our team. We work in a fast paced environment and require someone positive and energetic who can support us with various office tasks. This is not a design position, however you may get the opportunity to play with flowers on occasion.
Represent, maintain and enhance Lace and Lilies brand; support office operations by receiving and replying to communications; follow instructions to complete daily/weekly/monthly tasks, work creatively with team and independently to solve problems.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a receptionist to guests and clients
- Assistance with scheduling meetings, pick-ups, and deliveries
- Review email/mail correspondence - reply/forward as necessary
- Maintains office supplies by checking inventory and anticipating needs
- Help maintain clients overall design and inspiration experience
- Contribute to team in a meaningful way
- Ability to take on various tasks to meet needs of business
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service (in person, on phone and via email)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility for odd/weekend hours
- Professional and punctual
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite on Apple computers
- Driver's License Required
Please submit cover letter and resumes (in PDF form) describing your interest in this position to LaceandLiliesLLC@gmail.com. Interviews will be scheduled starting Monday, August 24th, 2015.