A garland can instantly add a fresh look to any home or wedding venue - inside or out. Not to mention the alluring aroma that comes along with it. Here are 10 fun and fresh variations to consider if you have a love for garlands like we do!
1. Tis the season! Imagine how warm and festive the presence of a fresh holiday garland can be in your home or office. Here we installed over 75 feet of fresh-handcrafted Christmas garland to spruce up this gorgeous Fort Collins home for some extra cheer!
Adding some modern ornaments - really added that extra sparkle to the Living Room.
2. Why not in your hair?! Adding this fresh greenery garland to this little flower girl really makes her the perfect Woodlands Fairy. The Willow Eucalyptus and Gold Seeded Eucalyptus really compliment her gorgeous red locks.
3. Completing the space. Why not add to the already existing Colorado scenery?! This quaint little garden pergola was the perfect canvas for some burgundy Hanging Amaranthus and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus. You may now kiss the Bride!!
4. Taking chances. Why not make a garland chandelier?! If you take chances on the creative spectrum, the pay off is huge! How romantic is this farm table?!
5. Seasonal wreaths. We often relate a wreath to the Christmas season - but a fresh wreath or garland can be made to compliment any season. I wish you could smell the Bay Leaf in this one!
6. Aisle accessories. Who says you have to have a white runner going down the aisle? We say, why not line the aisle with some fresh foliage that can be moved to the head table later! Perfect and natural.
7. Playing dress up is fun for every girl - try doing it with a greenery garland! Surely no one will show up wearing the same outfit!
8. Add pops of color. This ceremony arch was the perfect place to add a garland. To set it apart from the green Aspen landscape, we added touches of color to make it pop and to doll it up a little. Keeping it asymmetric gave it a more natural shape, we are in love!
9. How low can you go? It is always a concern when hosting a dinner or wedding that the guests can see over the decor to mingle. A garland is the perfect way to have some design interest low on the table. For this dinner party we added candles to dress it up a little and make it more inviting!
10. Bringing back Carnations! Most Brides tell us their least favorite flower is a Carnation - this is our perfect attempt to show them off and bring them back into the floral game. This asymmetric drape of peach Carnation strands is more than enough reason to give them some love!
Here, we hung the bold colored carnations downward and spaced them out for a more dreamy look!
2014 has defiantly been the year of garlands! We have created some of the most beautiful and unique ways to incorporate them into every occasion! I do not think they will be going away in 2015...only getting better!